Finding the best boot for smelly feet that meets all your needs can be tricky, particularly if you are looking for work boots for smelly feet. The great news is, We found ten outstanding boot possibilities that can help you decrease your foot smell.
Hot weather and even the moisture of a rainy day can make your feet sweaty. If you sweat more than usual, especially on a daily basis, you could be at risk for the following:
- Encouraging a severe loss of electrolytes and minerals vital for life.
- You’ll get blisters on your feet since your skin is too soft and your shoes don’t fit properly. This might cause the skin to become inflamed and irritated.
- Rashes, chaffing, or widespread pain are all examples of skin irritations.
- Condensation Bacteria and fungi thrive in a dark, warm environment like a boot, where they may thrive and rot. Athlete’s foot, trench foot, erythrasma, and onychomycosis are only a few of the potentially harmful outcomes.
- Impediments in the legs or feet are possible.
Avoid excessive sweating by drinking lots of water, eating nutritious meals, and making sure your socks and work boots are on correctly every day. Take a decent pair of boots, like we suggest certain boots, to avoid stinky feet. If you take excellent care of your feet, they will take good care of you in return.
Among these options, the ideal boot is Timberland PRO Men’s Pit Boss Steel-Toe Boot because these are the most comfortable boot while you walking or standing in your feet all day.
Our List Of Best Boots For Smelly Feet
With the amount of extensive research and checking the reviews of buyers who can buy these following boots, we can list out the best 10 boots for smelly feet, these boots are especially good for work boots, you lets look at our list of boots:
Our Top 3 Recommendations
Best Boots For Smelly & Sweaty Feet – [List of Top Products 2023] Summary
|EVER BOOTS “Ultra Dry” Men’s Premium Leather Boots||See On Amazon|
|Timberland PRO Men’s Pit Boss Steel-Toe Boot||See On Amazon|
|Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Alloy-Toe EH Boot||See On Amazon|
|Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 Composite Toe Boot||See On Amazon|
|Irish Setter Men’s 83605 Boot||See On Amazon|
|Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock Boot||See On Amazon|
|Thorogood Men’s American Heritage MAXwear Wedge Boot||See On Amazon|
|KEEN Utility Men's Flint Mid Steel Toe Work Boot||See On Amazon|
|Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift Steel Toe Boot||See On Amazon|
|KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Boot||See On Amazon|
Best Boots For Smelly & Sweaty Feet – [List of Top Products 2023] At a Glance:
- EVER BOOTS “Ultra Dry” Men’s Premium Leather Boots
- Timberland PRO Men’s Pit Boss Steel-Toe Boot
- Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Alloy-Toe EH Boot
- Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 Composite Toe Boot
- Irish Setter Men’s 83605 Boot
- Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock Boot
- Thorogood Men’s American Heritage MAXwear Wedge Boot
- KEEN Utility Men's Flint Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
- Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift Steel Toe Boot
- KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
Best Boots For Smelly & Sweaty Feet
Coming in at number one is the best steel toe boot for smelly feet that reach out as an all-around safety boot that you can wear both at work and home. This Timberland Pitboss has a ton of positive reviews on Amazon and is created to give you terminal security, convenience, and endurance while working all day.
Made with 100% leather and breathable PU footbed provides you to have absolute odor-free feet feel, the sweat produced inside the boot escapes through the breathable top and bottom. Consequently, even after wearing it for the whole day your feet and boot do not smell.
It is suggested for both people working in hot conditions and suffering from the bromodosis (smelly feet) situation, but we truly believe that this boot is designed for all production workers.
The construction of this boot is prime quality, the antibacterial fragrance control is an important bonus feature because it helps to prevent and control odors.
These work boots are also our boots of choice for the Classic Gifts for the construction Worker list.
Features and Spec:
- Comfortable and long-lasting nubuck leather uppers.
- Structurally robust with Goodyear® welts.
- A pair of steel-toed boots that are both stylish and safe.
- Top collars with soft padding for your comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for long-term comfort.
- Aroma control with Cambrelle® fabric linings coated with antimicrobials.
- Cast metal is used to make the top hooks, which will last a lot longer.
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates offer structural support and torsional stiffness.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are resistant to abrasion, slip, and grease, among other things.
These boots are the only alloy toe work boot for smelly feet on our list. While it is not built of leather as compared to the other boots, you can bet on 100% Ripstop nylon material that is durable and safe. This athletic boot is constructed with technology that is Anti-Fatigue to keep you comfortable all day.
These boots come with a nylon mesh lining on the head and breathable PU footbed that let the sweat escape from both top and bottom, thereby no smelly feet problem even after wearing them the whole day. Furthermore, Anti-Microbial Odor control technology helps to block and control foot odors.
Features and Spec:
- The uppers are made of ripstop nylon.
- A lightweight aluminum safety toe provides protection.
- Comfortable and odor-free feet thanks to an antibacterial mesh lining.
- Midsole made of polyurethane to withstand electrical hazards
- The shaft is made of fiberglass
- The outsole is made up of technology that is Anti-fatigue.
The quality of this Carhartt Men’s Composite toe boot is awesome, these boots are 100% produced and tested for the rugged circumstances and environment.
Advised for both casual and workwear, the Carhartt composite toe boot is OSHA safety complied footwear and meets both ASTM 2413-11 EH and ASTM F2413-18 standards. While also light in weight as the others on the list, they sure are durable and very reliable.
With its lightweight EVA midsole and presence odor-free all day, these boots breathe surprisingly well so you will not sweat much making it the ideal boot for summer.
Features and Spec:
- Rugged work boots with composite toe strength and Rugged Flex technology
- Mountainous oil-tanned leather uppers with padded collars and tongues
- Rugged Flex layout – easier moving
- Composite toes – meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH criteria
- EVA midsoles with PU Strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles – chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement composition
- Steel shanks
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel guards
Next, on our list is the best boot for smelly feet on the market, the Irish Setter Work Boot. If you are looking for the traditional USA made work boot, this special footwear would be a unique choice.
This is a high-quality full-grain leather boot and is made of heat resistant outsole, the leather smells great and your feet do not stink after wearing it the whole day. Yet, they are not steel toes but quality-wise and comfort this boot takes the cake.
Merging a lot more qualities in Irish Setter boot, made with pure leather and provide great traction and emphasize durability include comfort and support all day keeping your feet odor-free if you wearing them all day.
Features and Spec:
- 100% Leather.
- Rubber sole.
- In the Vamp, the Non-Woven Nylon is used for the Lining.
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Rubber EVA Traction Tred
Take care of your feet during those hard days in harsh working situations with the Timberland PRO® Boondock Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men. Giving you excellent cushioned comfort and protection, this boot merges multiple comforts and protecting technologies not found in your average work boot.
The Boondock shields your feet from ground-level dangers with premium waterproof leather uppers reinforced with Ever-Guard™ treated leather heel guards and Timberland Pro molded rubber toe guards.
Waterproof membranes inside this protective shell keep your feet dry and comfortable, while the breathable mesh coverings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor.
The Boondock’s non-metallic composite safety toes present quality, crushproof and electrical hazard protection that’s metal detector friendly.
Under your feet, the Progressive Anti-Fatigue foot support system appropriates inverted polyurethane cones in the EVA midsoles to absorb shock and delivers energy back to key zones of the foot, contributing stability and stamina for long workdays.
Contoured, open-cell PU footbeds highlight a moisture-managing cover for breathable comfort. Firm outer heel cups on this ultra-supportive boot deliver lateral stability, while light-weight fiberglass shanks inside the boot give extra stability and support. Dual-density PU/TPU outsoles provide great oil-, abrasion-, and slip resistance, while the deep lug design gives you reliable traction.
Features and Spec:
- They have waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant pads on the heels and toes.
- The exterior waterproof layer is complemented by an inside liner that effectively wicks away moisture.
- The outsoles have been found to be puncture-proof and to have a good amount of grip on them.
- You can count on these boots to last for a long time.
- These boots will keep your feet completely dry.
- The soles of your feet will be cushioned and absorbed perfectly by these boots, which return energy and absorb shock.
A quality pair of Thorogood boots will hold you working hard all day long. These Thorogood American Heritage Classics 6″ Moc Toe Boots have genuine leather and Goodyear Storm Welt construction for lasting sturdiness, and a cushioned insole and rubber outsole for comfort and support.
These boots are excellent for smelly feet people. These boots have a steel safety toe, are Electrical Hazard rated, slip-resistant, and made in the good ‘ole USA.
Shoes having electrically shock-resistant soles and heels that can withstand exposure of 18,000 volts (RMS value) at 60 hertz for one minute without any current flow or leakage current exceeding 1.0 milliamperes in dry conditions.
Features and Spec:
- Tobacco oil-tanned full-grain leather is used to make these shoes.
- You can remove the ultimate in shock absorption footbed.
- A poron comfort cushion is used to make the insole.
- Fiberglass is used to make the shank.
- MAXWear Wedge slip protection is built into the outsole.
- A bellows construction was used to insert the tongue.
Toes have a cotton vamp.
- These boots are made to last in the field.
- There is plenty of comfort and bounce in the sole.
The KEEN® Utility Flint, work and good odor-free boot with the long-wearing support and toughness to transition from work to woods, seamlessly! Solidly built and durable, with the terrain-grabbing traction of a hiking boot.
Lightweight flexibility and security for going up and down ladders, thanks to the Torsional Stability Shank that prevents them from twisting — and helps prevent any nasty falls.
Within, a contoured heel lock presents a locked-in fit with no slipping and no sliding. Cleansport NXTTM technology helps provide natural odor control, while the metatomical dual-density insole gives both support and cushioning. Work, woods, or wherever you wear them, comfort and performance are just what you’d expect from KEEN®.
Features and Spec:
- The permeable mesh panels provide the wearer with complete breathability.
- The traction is excellent. It comes with a contoured heel lock and a footbed that is anatomically molded.
- This is an ankle-cut work boot with a removable footbed and non-marking sole.
- The boot is fabricated from genuine leather.
- The lining is made out of a hydrophobic mesh.
- Here is a shoe that gives continuous odor protection.
- People with flat feet find that these reduce the pain in the arches.
- They are slip and oil resistant.
- They are effortless to clean and stand up to hard usage.
- The insoles are removable and replaceable.
- The laces are durable and do not come undone easily.
- For steel toe boots, they are amazingly comfy.
Coming in at number nine, the Caterpillar Second shift steel toe boot brings a new twist to the table. This demanding steel-toe boot is made of 100% leather, engineered with a nylon mesh lining to optimize breathability, and a removable PU footbed to provide comfort and odor-free all day. It is clear that this work boot is perfect for smelly feet.
Detachable EVA gel insoles keep your feet padded at all times and help in shock absorption and impact cushioning. The uppers are also abundantly padded and lined with breathable nylon.
The ERGO comfort system used by Caterpillar allows the boots to flex beautifully along with the movement of your feet and adapt to the shape of your arches. This combination is remarkably comfortable for daily use.
This steel-toe boot is made from Oiled full-grain leather and has Goodyear welt development which presents maximum durability and flexibility.
Features and Spec:
- You can keep your feet cool and dry with the ClimasphereTM breathable insole
- Lining made from an engineered nylon mesh improves airflow and comfort.
- The use of a steel shank provides additional stability and support
- A non-slip outsole provides traction on surfaces with poor traction.
- The PU Sock Liner may be removed for all-day comfort.
- An award-winning tanning establishment (LWG)
- Steel Toe protects against both impact and compression.
While Keen Utility Steel Toe is the last boot that we recommend on this list, it certainly is no flake. Consider this boot as the best waterproof boot for smelly feet on the list as others are only water-resistant.
You won’t have any difficulty getting into these boots due to the unobtrusive fit and roomier toe box. They are made from moisture-wicking textiles to keep your feet dry and CLEAN SPORT NXT gives natural odor protection using probiotics, clearly say that it is good for smelly feet people.
While considerably reliable, this medium-duty work boot is suitable for construction, landscaping, warehouse, and transportation work. There is no doubt about the safety of the boot. It meets or exceeds ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards, and ASTM F2413 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Features and Spec:
- Waterproof leather is uppermost.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes.
- Keen, Dry waterproof, breathable membrane technology.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Torsional stability shank (TSS).
What Are Some Other Things To Look For?
It’s no secret that boots tend to hold in moisture. Look for work boots made of materials that are both breathable and comfy, like canvas or leather, if you have to wear them.
Purchase two or three pairs of work boots and change them every few days to keep them all fresh and odor-free. Investing in removable absorbent insoles that can be swapped out for fresh ones may be a good idea. It’s critical to have a pair of boots that you’re happy wearing for the duration of the day.
Sweaty, stinky feet are not only embarrassing, but they can also lead to fungal infections and foot disorders like trench foot and athlete’s foot. As a result, it’s imperative that you keep your feet dry and clean at all times.
How To Properly Clean Your Boots
You should first use a water-based cleaning product and a nylon brush to clean your boots. The seams must be thoroughly cleaned to remove any remaining dust. Apply a water-based waterproofing compound to your boots once they have been moistened.
If you want to keep the leather’s permeability, stick to water-based products. To prevent cracks from forming, apply a leather conditioner to the surface. To dry boots properly, pack the toes with newspaper and let them air dry. Do not leave them in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, since this could damage them. The smell can be improved using an odor-eating spray
Before You Go
Our Top Pick is Irish Setter Men’s 83605 Boot. At last, when you lastly choose the right boot for smelly feet, remember you also need to take proper care and maintenance of your feet and boots to prevent sweat and odor-free feet. To us, it seems as though you should get a package of items like a boot dryer or at least moisture-wicking socks to get you going.